Cultural Care Au Pair is here to help you have a successful experience as an au pair – and we believe that begins with proper preparation and a good introduction to the USA. That’s why we created a training program that will prepare you better than any other agency, at no additional cost.
Our curriculum was developed in collaboration with childcare, medical and educational specialists. We also gathered feedback from former Cultural Care au pairs, in order to provide you the most beneficial information.
As soon as you have been selected for the Cultural Care program, your preparation will begin through the following tools:
- You will receive your My Au Pair Travel Kit – a handbook full of checklists and assignments that will guide you step-by-step to the USA.
- You will gain access to your Au Pair Online Account – your personalized ‘go to’ online platform for everything! You can view potential host families, your travel itinerary and much more.
- You will be asked to complete MyAuPairCourses – a self-paced, comprehensive training course accessible through your Au Pair Online Account. Specializing in childcare in the USA, this exclusive training tool features interactive videos and quizzes designed by the best medical and childcare experts in the field.
- You will receive a Matching & Interviewing Guide – this guide will prepare you for interviews with potential host families.
- You will join an online Get Ready Workshop – just before you head off to the USA.
- Your formal training will end at our own Au Pair Training School in New York. At the training school you will spend five days meeting new au pairs from around the world and learning what to expect during your au pair adventure. Teachers will cover topics such as effective communication, challenging situations with children, the dynamics of living and working with a host family, and more. Learn more about our au pair training school.
Learn more about our program
Oh, the places you'll go!
Why Choose Us?
Between our large selection of host families across the USA and the extensive training, preparation and support we provide, it's no wonder so many au pairs choose Cultural Care.
I started as an au pair. Today, I am...
Program Fee & Other Costs
Read a summary of Cultural Care's affordable pricing structure. We offer you a way to the USA at a fair price with no hidden costs.